Updated August 5 2020
We want to take this opportunity to thank all of our customers through these challenging times and hope that you are all keeping safe.
As we provide essential services to some permitted businesses (namely medical and educational organisations) we will be continuing to operate during Stage 4 Restrictions. However, there will be some modifications to make sure we are operating a COVID Safe working environment.
Our Warehouse Remains Open
Our warehouse remains open through this period, with only a small team of staff rostered on each day. This may result in a slight delay in processing your requests, but we don’t envisage it taking more than 2 business days at our busiest point.
Process for placing orders
If you require additional supplies throughout this time, you should send all requests via email to email@example.com or call 1300 889 837 and leave a voicemail regarding your order. One of our team members will get in contact to discuss your request.
Extra Safety Measures for Orders
For the small number of staff remaining on-site, we have introduced a range or strict guidelines including:
- Staff using hand sanitiser regularly throughout the day
- Face masks to be worn at all times
- If physical deliveries are required, our team will be wearing gloves at all times, ensuring contactless delivery discussed with you when placing your order.
- Social distancing measures as per department guidelines
- Staggering shifts to try and minimise any staffing disruptions and transmission
If there is anything we can help out with during these times please do not hesitate to reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1300 889 837.