Initial archive cleanup
feeling overwhelmed by the buildup of archives in your school?
If your schools’ archives are reaching a point where it’s just too much for your administration team to handle, we can do the heavy lifting for you.
We offer a comprehensive initial archive cleanup service that eases the burden of organising your archives. This service is a complete overhaul and intensive in nature, and gives your team a solid foundation to work with into the future (or you can get us to come back every year!) LINK HERE TO YEARLY
Note that it is offered as a standalone service, so you don’t necessarily need to install a Smart Stack System to avail of this service (though we think its a really good idea!)
Our professional team -with a combined experience of over 30 years – will take care of the entire process including:
- Sorting and culling of expired records according to the relevant retention schedule (public, catholic or independent)
- Boxing of all records including binding of lever-arch material.
- Data entry of indexed records into SmartSoft or your nominated system
- Placement of cataloged records into the SmartStack system or shelving as required
- Optimizing space within your archive room to achieve maximum utilization
- Listing of expired records for authorisation and compliances purposes
- Secure destruction of approved records
Get a quote for our initial archive cleanup / consultancy service
Fill in the details below and our team will be in touch to discuss your needs and provide a quote to get your archiving up to scratch!