Archiving clean up
Feeling overwhelmed by the number of documents and archives building up in your office or school?
We offer a comprehensive archival clean up service that eases the burden of organising and transferring your existing documents to the Smart Stack system or into your own type of system.
You don’t need to install a Smart Stack System to use this service! We take care of the entire process from sorting to destruction to make life easier for you.
Our experienced team can complete the following archival tasks:
- Organising, ordering and sorting through all your documents
- Binding and organising documents from lever arch files to save space and reuse the files.
- Culling and secure destruction of expired documents
- Training your team in understanding retention dates for future archiving
- Training in using our online software and entering your documents onto the database
Many of our clients choose to book our team in every 6 or 12 months to ensure their system is always up to scratch. The archival clean up service can be offered either onsite where our team manages everything for you on the day, or we can arrange all your documents to be collected and processed offsite to minimise disruption to your day to day business.
Document Retention Schedules
We have expert knowledge of destruction schedules for a wide range of professions and organisations, including schools, legal practices and accountancy firms.
This means you don’t waste space with file boxes with records you no longer legally need to retain.
If you need help with understanding your retention schedules and legal requirements get in touch with our team.
Get a quote for the Archiving Clean Up Service
Our experienced staff can help you maximise the efficiency of your document archive processes. This service includes such things as:
- Maximising the space of your document storage area
- Standardisation of the document storage process
- Instruction in the handling of sensitive documents
- Setup and maintenance of an appropriate destruction schedule